Monday, March 14, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 2

Last Monday I joined weight watchers which they have a new program called Points Plus. I have 29 points per day, 47 extra points to spread throughout the week or have a splurge day and Monday's are my weigh in day.  The first week wasn't as bad as I thought, its different from the regular points system (yes i've done this before). When they say journaling helps you lose weight I truly believe it. It helps you look at what you've eaten...to examine....and make changes.  Being an emotional and overeater makes it a little tougher but I really believe i'm on the right track.  The good news is I lost 2.2 pounds this week and with that i MUST understand that doesn't give me a pass to eat ridiculous which for some reason when i lose a little i think its okay to eat bad. until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment